|Phoenix shower plumbing|
If mineral deposits are the cause of the squeal, cleaning out the blockages in the shower head will solve the problem:
- Turn the shower head counterclockwise to dislodge it from the shower arm.
- Check the shower head for white material (mineral deposits) or tiny dark grains of sediment.
- Soak the shower head in a container of vinegar for 1 hour to loosen mineral deposits.
- Use a toothpick or nail to gently push any grains of sediment from the shower head.
- Rinse the shower head beneath a powerful spray of water.
Phoenix shower plumbing
Attach the shower head back on the shower arm and turn on the water. If the squealing noise persists, then mineral deposits are likely not the cause. Squealing showers are noisy and inconvenient. Following these simple directions above can help you eliminate this common Phoenix shower plumbing issue. If you are still seeing issues with your shower, be sure to call AC by J's expert Plumbers.
AC by J, one of the most trusted names in HVAC, can now help with all of your plumbing problems! If you have any plumbing issues, let AC by J help! We have an “A+” Rating with the Better Business Bureau and Five Star Rating on Google Reviews. Plumbing customers get the same Three Hours or it’s FREE Response Time Guarantee for emergencies that our HVAC customers get. Be sure to tell us what social networking page, or blog, you saw us on for $100.00 OFF any plumbing job! Call: 602-842-6742 or by clicking one of the banners.